You're one step away from helping us protect wildlife.
Donating online is one of the best ways you can help support the CCW, our donations are safe and secure, and we'll never share your details.
How we spend your donations
Without donations, the CCW wouldn't be able to continue our work, helping wildlife and providing care and protection to the animals most vulnerable.
Your donation will be spent on essential equipment such as advanced animal first aid kits (AFAKs), radios, flashlights, binoculars, cameras, drones, maps, first aid kits, emergency intervention equipment, PPE and uniforms. All of this may not seem like much, but outfitting multiple wildlife protection officers and volunteers can be very costly, but will immediately mean that we can start helping wildlife. Professional veterinary services can also be very costly, your donations will also go directly towards veterinary services for injured wildlife.
- £40 could buy an animal first aid kit, possibly contributing to limiting blood loss of an animal before transport to a veterinary facility.
- £15 could train one new volunteer on basic lifesaving animal first aid
- £10 could buy a first aid kit for our officers and volunteers in the field.
- £5 could buy a kilo of food for animals while they recover.
- £1 could help us raise the next £10.